Our Eclipse Earrings are a balance of modern design and classic shapes. The unique patterns & marbling created during the manufacturing process of our recycled plastic are shown to the fullest in the semi-circular plastic disc. The individual components that make up these earrings give flexibility and movement, but their lightweight means minimal discomfort.
All CURA earrings are handmade & feature qualities unique to each pair. This makes every pair one of a kind! Please read our guarantee to understand more.
- 100% recycled HDPE plastic in periwinkle pearl
- gold plated brass
- nickel & lead safe
- 4.5cm wide, 10cm long
- can be requested with silver-plated hardware
All our jewellery is handmade and features unique qualities that reflect this. Some of these unique qualities may be ever-so-slightly pronounced, but do not make the product any less beautiful. They may be small dents or divets, where the surface would otherwise be completely smooth. For these such products, we have added a discount to the original selling price.
Here are some easy care instructions to help look after your CURA Jewellery so you can wear them for many years to come:
- Store your jewellery in its box
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Keep your jewellery away from abrasive surfaces that may scratch your jewellery.
- Avoid bringing your jewellery in contact with lotions, oil, and perfume, as this can damage the plated elements of your jewellery. Wear your jewellery after applying these products.
Read more about our care tips for CURA jewellery here.
Woohoo! This item qualifies for free standard shipping in Switzerland!
Delivery for standard shipping in Switzerland is around 2-5 business days
International shipping from CH5.00.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.